TONY STEWART 2004 C2 COCA-COLA 1/24 RCCA CLUB NASCAR DIECAST COLLECTIBLE.
Only 600 produced! Individually numbered with opening hood and roof flaps.
The Coca-Cola racing family celebrated the launch
of Coca-Cola C2 (a low calorie low carb cola) at the July 3
Pepsi 400 at Daytona in 2004. The great looking C2 coke cars were part of a national advertising program.
This diecast car is precision-engineered by Action
Performance, the definitive brand in NASCAR collectibles.
- Measures 8-1/2"L x 3-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H.
- Die-cast body, chassis, and rod assembly
- Opening hood with stamped metal hinges
- Functional steering
- Detailed front and rear shocks
- Replica exhaust openings
- Manufacturer-specific engine detail